Visit us in Booth 20005 at ISC West 2016
Request a Meeting With Us
Learn About Our New Products
exacqVision NVR with Kantech Access Control Onboard
exacqVision A-Series and Z-Series Windows network video recorders (NVR) now come pre-installed and pre-licensed with Kantech EntraPass Corporate access control system at no additional cost.
DSC Glass Break Detector
- Pre-licensed Kantech Corporate can be activated at no charge
- Saves hardware maintenance and power and cooling costs by eliminating dedicated access control server
- Manage a few doors to thousands of doors with broad features of Kantech EntraPass Corporate Edition
- Intuitive door control and video monitoring with integrated exacqVision VMS software
DSC Glass Break Detector utilizes cutting-edge technology to add an additional layer of smart protection to the exterior of homes and businesses, delivering immediate notification of broken windows or glass doors, with near-zero false alarms.
- Proprietary microphone technology constantly listens to sounds and analyzes patterns, ensuring maximum reliability
- Smart data analysis captures real events that others might miss, while filtering out false alarms
- Protects rooms of up to 1288 sqft / 120 sqm with a single detector mounted
- Environmental data harvesting which helps prevent damage to property
exacqVision Una All-in-One Recorder
The new exacqVision LC-Series Una network video recorder lowers installation time with 8 or 16 remotely managed PoE+ camera ports and pre-licensed exacqVision VMS software.
- Easy to install – no external switch required
- Simply plug in cameras and start recording with exacqVision EasyConnect
- Automatically configures IP cameras for motion-based recording
- Saves maintenance trips by remotely power cycling individual PoE cameras
New Illustra 2MP Mini-Dome
The new high definition Illustra Pro 2 megapixel mini-dome IP cameras introduce Ultravision low light color video technology.
- True wide dynamic range 100 db
- UltraVision maintains high quality color video at low light levels below 1 lux
- Minimizes bandwidth use and storage requirements
Check Out Our Featured Products
DSC PowerSeries Neo Security System
DSC PowerSeries Neo Security System harnesses multiple state-of-the-art technologies, creating a uniquely flexible platform that redefines security for demanding installations, from residential through to large-scale commercial applications.
- Powerful hybrid system combines wired panels with PowerG wireless peripherals, for maximal flexibility and performance
- Ultra-low total cost of ownership with simple end-user design, high reliability, remote diagnostics and upgrades
- Simplified, time-saving installation with minimal wiring
- Multitude of expansion possibilities for scalable installations
- Mobile app for safeguarding premises from anywhere
American Dynamics victor 4.8.1
victor gives you a single management system to view live and recorded video from all Tyco Security Products recorders. See all the new features in victor 4.8.1 including:
- Incident builder to easily compile all event clips together for simplified evidence exporting
- Scheduled clip downloads
- Victor UnifiedWeb with new virtual PTZ, creating guard tours, searching text streams and ability to easily set up and run reports
- Victor Unified ability to import C•Cure 9000 maps into the software, add GIS maps and sync administrative rules
Complete Security Solutions
See an interactive demonstration of how Tyco Security Products gives users the opportunity to operate and control their complete security system: exacqVision video, DSC PowerSeries Neo intrusion and Kantech EntraPass access control from one, single interface. Learn the benefits and features available to users including:
- Arm and disarm the system from VMS software
- See partition and zone status on cameras, maps in the VMS software
- Receive push notifications for triggered alarms
- Vastly improve response time to critical alarms with 24/7 mobile app
- Reduce complexity
C•CURE 9000 v2.50 Security and Event Management Platform
C•CURE 9000 v2.50 security and event management platform enhances visitor management functionality with the new Visitor Management Web portal, includes Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSPD) support and enhanced reader and server scalability.
- Easily create/manage scheduled visitor appointments with the new Visitor Management Web portal
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSPD) support for reader-to-panel communications on all
iSTAR Ultra series controllers
- License up to 5,000 readers per single application server
- Support for up to 40 satellite application servers in an Enterprise environment
- Ability to complete multi-version software upgrades
Kantech EntraPass v6.05
Kantech EntraPass v6.05 security management system features Microsoft Active Directory (AD) integration to simplify the management of EntraPass operator profiles, and enhancements to the EntraPass mobile and EntraPass Web interfaces.
- Eliminate need for manual creation and synchronization of operators in the EntraPass database with Active Directory integration
- Single Sign On authentication using a single User ID and password
- Get a closer look at events using PTZ functionality in EntraPass Web and EntraPass Go
- Playback video for forensic investigations using EntraPass Go
- Enhanced video playback using EntraPass Web
Hear From Our Product Experts
Convergence of Physical and Cyber Security
Physical and cyber attackers have more sophisticated tools and understanding of network-based systems than ever before, shining a spotlight in particular on the vulnerabilities of security implementations. Learn how American Dynamics and Tyco Security Products can protect your company of cyber security threats and provide readiness of its video, access control and other systems.
Come to our session on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 11:15 a.m. to learn more.
Join us for the hattrix Five Diamond Certified Launch Event
Join us at ISC West for the Five Diamond launch and find out how we're changing cloud based access control and the industry. Limited spaces available.
hattrix Five Diamond Launch Event
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Meeting and Launch: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Networking and Cocktails: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
The Sands Expo Center - San Polo Rm 3401
Register for this Free Event